Dechra SPECIFIC FDD-HY Food Allergen Management Hypoallergenic Dry Cat Food 2kg
A dietetic* hypoallergenic dry cat food specially formulated for reduction of food intolerances. The diet also compensates for maldigestion and reduces intestinal absorptive disorders, due to its high digestibility and increased level of electrolytes.
- FORMULATED BY CAT NUTRITION EXPERTS using tasty salmon and rice
- RECOMMENDED BY VETS
- CONTAINS HYDROLYSED SALMON PROTEIN – a special process cuts the protein molecules into very small pieces making them too small to be recognised by the immune system so less likely to trigger a reaction
- HIGH-QUALITY, HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE INGREDIENTS - gentle on the cat digestive system
- LIMITED NUMBER OF INGREDIENTS – our sensitive stomach dry cat food uses fewer ingredients to reduce the risk of an adverse food reaction
- EASY AND CONVENIENT - saves you the time and effort of making homemade cat food
- IDEAL FOR USE IN FOOD ELIMINATION TRIALS
- NO ADDED ARTIFICIAL COLOURS OR FLAVOURINGS
- ALSO SUITABLE FOR KITTENS
Why choose SPECIFIC Food Allergen Management?
SPECIFIC Food Allergen Management is a complete food designed to help cats with food intolerances. Our hypoallergenic cat food with hydrolysed salmon protein has been created by cat nutrition and veterinary experts to be both tasty and nutritious. As pet owners ourselves, we understand that you want the very best for your cat. That is why we combine the high-quality ingredients your cat deserves with our nutritional know-how to support your cat’s condition.
SPECIFIC Food Allergen Management contains hydrolysed salmon and rice. Both these ingredients less likely to trigger an adverse food reaction. It also contains increased levels of Vitamin A, E and B complex and zinc and selenium to support the skin’s natural protective barrier function.
For cats with multiple sensitivities, both food related and environmental, we recommend SPECIFIC Allergen Management Plus hypoallergenic cat food PLUS Omega-3. This specially formulated tasty, hypoallergenic cat food contains hydrolysed salmon protein and high levels of Omega 3 fish oils for cats that need extra support with multiple sensitivities. SPECIFIC Food Allergen Management Plus is also suitable for kittens.
SPECIFIC Food Allergen Management and SPECIFIC Allergen Management Plus are recommended by vets. Both are also available as wet cat food.
Rice, rice protein, hydrolysed salmon protein (below 3,000 dalton), pork fat, minerals, powdered cellulose, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), protein hydrolysate (below 10,000 dalton), fish oil, psyllium husk, taurine. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols, rosemary extract and vitamin C). Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.
Pack sizes: 2 kg
Keep out of reach of children
Store in a cool dry place
From Dechra Veterinary Products
*Specially formulated for reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances (also referred to as ‘food intolerance’ or ‘food allergy’) in cats of all ages.