Dechra SPECIFIC FCW Crystal Prevent Wet Cat Food 100gx4x7
Urinary cat food for adult cats with struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- SAFE FOR LONG-TERM USE - moderate salt content.
- HELPS DISSOLVE STRUVITE STONES.
- HELPS INHIBIT THE RE-FORMATION OF STONES.
- CONTAINS OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS FOR HEALTHY COAT, SKIN AND JOINTS.
- FORMULATED BY EXPERTS IN CAT NUTRITION
FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Why choose SPECIFIC Crystal Management Wet Cat Food?
SPECIFIC Crystal Management wet cat food has been specially formulated by experts in cat nutrition for adult cats with struvite or calcium oxalate stones. Our crystal management cat food has a moderate salt content which makes it safe for long term use.
- It creates a more acidic urine, helping to dissolve struvite stones.
- It has a reduced mineral content, in particular magnesium and phosphorus, to help inhibit the re-formation of crystals.
- Moderate salt content making it safe for long-term use.
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil (EPA & DHA) for healthy coat, skin, and joints.
SPECIFIC Crystal Management wet cat food is an ideal choice to support your cat with struvite or calcium oxalate stones. Also available as dry cat food.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Pork, maize, sunflower oil, egg powder, fish oil, minerals, vitamins and trace elements (including chelated trace elements), psyllium husk, dextrose, xylose, methionine, cellulose powder, taurine, chondroitin sulphate. Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.
Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.
Pack size: 7 x 100 g.
From Dechra Veterinary Products