Hills Canine Z/D Food Sensitivities 370g 1x12Tins
*Please note - for customers who have previously fed this diet prior to the inclusion of ActivBiome+ technology, it is recommended you transition your pet to the upgraded formula over a 7 day period. Please consult your vet for any additional information*
Prescription Diet z/d Dog Food is clinically proven to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances. Fortified with Hill's ActivBiome+ ingredient technology, a proprietary blend of prebiotics, clinically shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being. Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals, fruit, seeds. Protein source: Chicken liver hydrolysate. Carbohydrate source: Maize starch. Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have adverse food reactions due to a food intolerance (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances. This canned food has a ground texture with an irresistible taste that makes it easy for your dog to love.
- Manages food sensitivities with a highly hydrolysed source of protein and ActivBiome+ for healthy stool.
- Nutrition clinically proven to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances.
- Hydrolysed animal protein to help minimise signs of adverse food reactions.
- With a proven blend of prebiotic fibres that helps provide excellent stool quality.
- Increased levels of essential fatty acids & high levels of vitamin E help promote a healthy skin barrier.
- Clinically proven antioxidants help support a healthy immune system.
Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals, fruit, seeds. Protein source: Chicken liver hydrolysate. Carbohydrate source: Maize starch.
*By selecting this product you are confirming that it was recommended by a veterinary surgeon and that you seek veterinary advice at least every six months regarding the continuing use of this product. Also, that you understand you need to seek immediate veterinary advice if your pets’ condition should deteriorate in any way whilst using this product*