Hills Canine I/D Digestive Care Low Fat 360g 1x12Tins
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Dog Food is great tasting, highly digestible low fat nutrition to help manage dogs with complex fat responsive disorders (such as pancreatitis and hyperlipidemia). It is specially formulated for dogs requiring a highly digestible, low fat food and is proven to lower serum triglicerides, in pets with hypertriglyceridemia (a risk factor for pancreatitis). With Hill's breakthrough ActivBiome+ ingredient technology clinically shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being. This canned food has a ground texture with an irresistible taste that makes it easy for your dog to love. Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat dietetic pet food provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog/cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life. This food is made with delicious ingredients and has an irresistible taste that dogs love.
- Highly digestible and low in fat.
- Helps improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Made with ActivBiome+ ingredient technology, a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being.
- Unique prebiotic blend promotes beneficial gut bacteria activity & improves stool quality.
- Enriched with omega-3 & 6 fatty acids.
- Clinically proven antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system.
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, eggs and egg derivatives, seeds, oils and fats, vegetables, fruit. Highly digestible ingredients: Pork, rice, turkey, dried eggs, vegetable oil.
*By selecting this product you are confirming that it was recommended by a veterinary surgeon and that you seek veterinary advice at least every six months regarding the continuing use of this product. Also, that you understand you need to seek immediate veterinary advice if your pets’ condition should deteriorate in any way whilst using this product*